1) Making the healthcare accessible for everyone- not just for the wealthy.
2) the aid reaching ppl most in need.
3) Focusing on women- because the women are the ones that pass on their knowledge to future generations ie. Children, grandchildren etc.
4) The community being involved- research shows that the most healthy choices are created when the whole community is involved.
5) Focus on education- education helps ppl acquire information that is necessary for optimal health and development.
6) Has to be culturally sensitive/appropriate.
7) And the most, it needs to be relatively sustainable.
DJ RAGGS IS SPINNING @ SENSATION :)
be part of the night- dress in white...