Anonymous

Will Cipro Clean Out Your Ua Of Marijuana?

3

No I was on 750mgs of cipro 2xs a day and got put on randoms during that time and it took me a month and 1/2 to have a clean ua....just drink tons of water and exercise
tristan taylooor Profile
I know it has been a year since this post started but if anyone reads this, don't exercise, marijuana is stored in your fat cells and if you burn those fat cells by exercising then the thc stored in your fat will go straight to your blood. Then you will raise your thc level. Drink Cranberry juice, this is what doctors tell you to do to clean out your system.

Never used marijuana. And I don't even get it, why some people like it that much. I mean, it oviously has some positive effects on your body but CBD has all the same effects but without any downsides. Just check out full content about CBD if you aren't really familiar with the thing.Never used marijuana. And I don't even get it, why some people like it that much. I mean, it oviously has some positive effects on your body but CBD has all the same effects but without any downsides. Just check out full content about CBD if you aren't really familiar with the thing.

Anonymous