Where Can You Buy Key Caps?


2 Answers

Larry Patterson Profile
Larry Patterson answered
I assume you are talking about the colored identifiers that slide over the keys.  Anyplace that handles key making usually has them.
Like small hardware stores or the big box home improvement stores too.
Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
I would suggest you visit e-bay & ask the seller, in the link provided, where to purchase them in your area.cgi.ebay.com   BTW: The official name for them are "key cap covers"...hope that helps and good luck! 

Answer Question