How Do I Change A Water Pump For A 1998 Plymouth Grand Voyager 3.0 V6?


1 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
It is located in the V of the cylinder banks.You just need to tap with the help of flat screw driver and hammer to unscrew it, install is reverse. I am uploading the picture of the pump so that you can easily recognize it.

Answer Question