I want fish/dolphin wallpaper but not childish...styleish, ant help?

5

I get it, friend. Recently, I also really wanted to renovate, but my bedroom. I had to do the wallpaper removal process. My friends advised me to take a closer look at one site and choose wallpaper remover there. It was thanks to them that I was able to properly remove the wallpaper. Therefore, if you are doing repairs, then this should be useful to you.

Hello, if you want to have a beautiful and original design, then I can recommend you a boho wallpaper, which you can pick up at https://homeandjet.com/blog/boho-wallpaper. They do not have good performance characteristics. These wallpapers can last more than a dozen years while maintaining their original appearance. Due to the fact that the latest equipment is used in their production, wallpapers occupy a leading position in the global building materials market.

Asuka Jr. Profile
Asuka Jr. answered
Gee... I sure hope you were looking for desktop wallpaper, and not actual...you know- paper for the walls wallpaper... =P
Janey Profile
Janey answered
You can check out these different dolphin wallpapers Neve:

animals.desktopnexus.com/cat/dolphins/
silver moon Profile
silver moon answered
Depending on where you live some stores like lowes and home depot have this kind of wall paper. They even have samples out that you can see before you buy it. If your refering to computer wall paper go to www.google.com or www.yahoo.images.com they have lots of great pictures and computer wallpaper!

Anonymous