What is the name of the thin sausage like shapes that you place against the bottom of a door to stop cold or hot air?


5 Answers

Otis Campbell Profile
Otis Campbell answered

Air trapper or a towel

Rooster Cogburn Profile
Rooster Cogburn , Rooster Cogburn, answered

They are called :Draft Guards. Amazon has a load of them but I'm sure you can get them at any hardware store.

Answer Question