How long have you lived in your current home? I've lived in mine 17 years.

16

Toni Pauze Profile
Toni Pauze answered

Since 1964!

2 years this month. And it is the last house I will own. The only way I am moving out is on a gurney. It will either be to a nursing home or a funeral home. Lol

7 but the Yin and Yang family will be moving very soon!!! ๐Ÿ˜†

It's been about 17 years for me also. I'm not leaving until the undertaker wheels me out.

hey cameron Profile
hey cameron answered

All 14 years of my life. Our house has had a few upgrades, but it's still the same house that I was brought back from the hospital to.

Janis Haskell Profile
Janis Haskell answered

I've had my condo for nine years ... And, Lord willing, I plan to stay for the duration.  It's not fancy, but it's a perfect little home for my daughter and me.

I have moved to another country several times. I am living in Canada for the past 10 years and don't plan to move. I want to renovate the house, to make it more cozy and modern. I would like to have a lot of glass and mirror objects. Who can recommend interior design blogs? Thanks in advance!

1 Person thanked the writer.
Straight Edge Society
I lived here since June of 2016 I went through some rough times here with a alcoholic cousin , scared all the time
Karl Sagan
Karl Sagan commented
I also lived in my house for a long time and when it came time to do repairs in it, I decided to ask for help from people from this site https://ubrothersconstruction.com/l-home-renovation-dedham Home Remodeling Dedham. I was helped to create a very beautiful design and soon they will start repair work! I think the renovation will be very cool!
Ray  Dart
Ray Dart commented
Whatever you do, don't use Ubrothers Construction. They all suffer from chronic body odour, as does Karl Sagan.
Nealious James Profile
Nealious James answered

Hi Skip! I have been at my present address for about
12 years. I was born and raised in a house located in the same village; we
stayed there for over 15 years. I have great memories living at both addresses
and itโ€™s all thanks to the hard works of my parents and grandparents.

I have lived almost since I was born I have lived in this house for more than 27 years, the truth is an excellent very good house my father made it with my mother, a long time ago they always kept it clean today we are looking for roof cleaning prices, for cleaning My house on your roof but we already have a recommended one but we want to see if there is a cheaper price, can you recommend someone.

Anonymous