Are LED lights, future of lighting or a marketing gimmick?

2

They use over 85% less electrity than the old incandescent bulbs. They use electrity than the florescent ones as well. Plus they out last them all, and don't use the toxic substances that florescent bulbs, like mercury.  So yes they are the way of the future. At least for now, until something better comes along.

Of course, I can say with confidence that this is our human future with you and it will come to us very soon and I’m sure that none of us will expect this sharp change and that’s why I began to prepare for the evolution of the technology and therefore I bought myself TV Background Wall on the recommendation of the site https://www.lepro.com/learning/led-strip-lighting-for-living-room/ and I did not regret it at all. It looks stylish, unique, immediately attracts the attention of others, and the most important thing is the quality of the goods, which is at the highest level. I advise everyone...

Anonymous