What Happens If You Eat Rat Poison?


3 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
You get very sick or die
thanked the writer.
Anonymous commented
I have seen people imbibe rat poisoning. Heroine addicts who bought heroine laced with rat poisoning, which is not unheard of in heroine. They have seizures, flip out and can;t remember anything about it later.
so-eun jung Profile
so-eun jung answered
Most rat poison uses a common blood thinner used by heart attack and stroke victims, warfarin or Coumadin. Another type of rat poison uses thallium sulfate as its active ingredient.

Some of the symptoms are similar, and because symptoms may take hours or days to appear, there may not be any way to see which type of poison was ingested.

Victims that exhibit more than one symptom from this list may have ingested one or both types of rat poison.

  • nosebleeds
  • bleeding gums
  • blood in the urine
  • bloody diarrhea
  • hair loss
  • extensive bruising
  • fatigue
  • shortness of breath

However, all of these symptoms may be caused by other conditions as well.
It is vital that you personally do not try to diagnose the victim's condition. Call 911 or call a doctor or Poison Control Center
The Instigator Profile
The Instigator answered
You'll never it it again.

Answer Question