Anonymous

Why Do We Need Fruit And Vegetables In Our Diet?

9

Should athletes eat large amounts of fruits and vegetables? Or do I have to eat only eggs and meat to gain muscle mass?

This is absolute nonsense. You need a really balanced diet that includes not only protein but also healthy fats and carbohydrates. You may also need injectable steroids for sale, which you can buy on this site. This is one of the legitimate sites where you can buy steroids at a good price. You're welcome!

Mickey Po Profile
Mickey Po answered

The fiber, vitamins, and antioxidants to name a few reasons. Fruits and veggies are the best foods for you.

Prachi Kothari Profile
Prachi Kothari answered

Fruits are the ultimate energy booster to our body. They provide vitamin, protein and other health benefits to our body. They are full of fiber that is necessary to digest our food properly.

Matilda Kunher Profile
Matilda Kunher answered

Fruits and vegetables contain many vitamins. I am a Fruitarian. Is someone who adheres to a diet based on fruits. The calories in fruit are low, so you will feel satiety in an instant, so I love fruits and can eat them for Breakfast lunch and dinner. I recently read a useful article https://www.health-today.org/05/01/2019/fruitarian-for-a-week/ about fruit diet. I think that you will also be interested to read it.

JERIC  ENCARNACION Profile
It has a natural juices in which helps our body cleanses the natural and safe way
Joan Profile
Joan answered
If you look at a food pyramid which gives you the amounts of food and the types of food one should eat, you will see listed fruit and vegetables. It is necessary to have those in a healthy diet.

Anonymous