How Important Is Clean Water In The Health Of A Person?

8

In my opinion water is life and without water there is no life because 70% fo our body is made up of water. A clean and healthy water can help us to maintain healthy life because with healthy water we can work better, think better, our muscles can perform better and our immune system become stronger and perform better with healthy and clean water.
According to health standards, a healthy person requires 2 liters of water daily for active functioning of body parts. If this water is contaminated then its intake can cause many health hazards leading to many abnormal functions of body parts like brain, kidneys, digestive system and immune system.

Clean water is very important to a person,because he can't live for a long time. If we don't have clean it can caused o lot of new illnesses
No one could live without water

I agree with your friend. Moreover, health is really important. So I can say with full confidence that this Blessed CBD https://blessedcbd.co.uk does wholesale CBD and will definitely give you the assistance in improving your health for the better. So open the link and try to use this product for your own purposes!

I think that everything that surrounds us affects our health. Therefore, you need to follow some rules in order to be a healthy person.

Nowadays, I try to be less nervous and worried and mushrooms help me a lot, because they really help to improve morale. So, to help you, you can go to thirdshroom.com where you can find mushrooms and other products to improve your sleep and relax. So don't delay, open the link and enjoy the benefits of this product as soon as possible.

A life can't be imagined without a drop of water. Nothing would survive on earth expect rocks and other
Polution- one simple word. Sure we pollute ourselves everyday but adding more is crazy talk!
We use clean water to purify our bodies in a certain way. It's very important because without you wouldnt survive of course but adding more toxic is just plain ridiculous. It's very important because we put our lives into the hands out the people who bottle and purify our water. My point is it's very important

Anonymous