By putting dust bins everywhere.
Our schools need to be thoroughly cleaned because unfortunately schools are a breeding ground for germs, and it is important to stop the spread of germs as quickly as possible.
Cleaning must happen on a daily basis, and I have listed some of the most important cleaning activities needed in order to maintain a clean and healthy school environment - divided into the different parts of the school campus.
Classrooms, science labs etc
- Empty waste bins
- Wipe outsides of bins with a damp cloth
- Polish/ damp wipe tables and chairs
- Wipe/polish skirting boards, radiators and window ledges
- Clean any marks on walls
- Dust IT equipment
- Vacuum carpets
- Vacuum and mop hard floor
- Vacuum and mop all floors and empty bins
- Machine scrub floors at least once per week
- Disinfect toilets
- Clean hand basins inc. Tap fittings
- Clean toilet seats and lids
- Clean mirrors
- Damp wipe exteriors of pedestals
- Damp wipe splash backs and any tiles at least once per week
- Damp wipe pipes and cisterns
- Replenish toilet rolls and soap
During school holidays wooden floors are waxed and the whole school should have an in depth clean.