Do you have central air heating in your home, and if so, what temperature do you normally set it at?

11

It is set at 73F most of the year. In winter we lower it to 68F for sleeping. Lately we have just been opening the house during the day and closing up at night.

Maurice Korvo Profile
Maurice Korvo answered

Ours is set at 20 C (68 f) during the day and goes to 18 c (65f) at night and when we were working, it was turned to 18c during the day.

Ancient One Profile
Ancient One answered

68F - 70F

Jann Nikka Profile
Jann Nikka answered

I never turn my air or heat on inside temp between 75°-80°. I always have a window open about 2 inches. 

Cookie Roma Profile
Cookie Roma answered

In the winter during the day Keep it at about 66F and at night about 61F. 

In the summer during the day about 70F and still 61F at night.

Hey!House temperature is very important, The temperature of 23 degrees is important for me. But most important to me сlean air in the house . Moving to a big house my husband and I Install air conditioner and vents!It was a very cool decision for health. The house always has clean air and a comfortable temperature for living. But for the ventilation opening to work well, it needs to be cleaned regularly. I found a cool service to clean the ventilation openings.I can recommend you this site comfortclean.com/air-duct-cleaning-mississauga/ .You deserve clean air and good service. I recommend from the heart!

My house is constantly cold and possibly high humidity, how can I solve this problem?

As for me, usually the temperature should be 22°C in the house. We recently had problems with the gas furnace. After starting the boiler had turned off before reaching the set temperature. It became cold immediately in our house. I started looking at the information on the reasons and found this article  https://canvas.umn.edu/eportfolios/5660/Home/When_to_repair_or_replace_your_furnace Tell me, who used this service?

Anonymous