Anonymous

I Have A Red Couch And Taupe Colored Walls What Color Curtains Would Go With That Color Scheme?

4

I have taupe walls with a red accent wall.   What color curtains would go with this?
yarnlady Profile
yarnlady answered
This calls for a pastel effect, or the room will look too dark. I would go with Ecru, or pastel yellow.
Depends on the room and how you want the room to feel. You could either go with a white sheer to lighten the room and make it feel more airy, or as mentioned above you could choose a pastel. If you want more of a rich feel I'd go with a heavier fabric in a stripe or gold... I'm not sure how much of a red wall you have. If your walls and curtains are really bright you will want to really minimalize the red you put in the decor. Just a few red pillows and some red flowers, then add gold or black pillows or chairs or another color to help even it all out.
site.trimfabric.com

Anonymous