Anonymous

When Is The Best Time To Use A Washer & Dryer To Save Energy?

3

When is the best time to run the washing machine, dryer and dishwasher?  We live in Naples, Florida.  Also, we leave Florida for 3 months in the summer, what can we do to keep our electric bill at it's lowest.  We have a pool that we run the pump on for 3 hours.  Doesn't take much electricity.  Should we run the pump at night, would it be more effective?

Dear sir, I was performing impact analysis using single surface contact and the problem I have been facing is the contact energy is very high from the start of the run as shown in pics below, later I used the parameters u have suggested in the forum, it has been decreased but very slightly, I want to reduce it to below 10% and also I want to know why it's happening like that. Please check the images for further clarification. The second one is having high contact energy even though I have followed the parameters you have suggested in forums that are for self contact gapmin = 0.001. I was able to solve it with the help of portable power station and I’ll do the same for you
Thank you for your attention.

Mike R. Profile
Mike R. answered
In my city Riverside Ca., our off-peak electricity times are after 8p.pm until 6a.m. The following morning. Check your last months electricity bill, it should show on the bill? Hope this helps? :)

Anonymous