Anonymous

What Colour Can I Paint My Walls If Kitchen Units Are Cream And Work Tops Are Light Wood?

2

BEN GREGO Profile
BEN GREGO answered
You really need a color that would 'punch up' things!!!   You would want to stay with any color within the 'warm' tones, (to go with the units/worktops); yellow is always nice in a kitchen, and would brighten up the neutral worktops and kitchen units.....also light orange, coral, etc.,,,just any color in the warm color family...and of course, beige, as someone else here said, would put you to sleep!!! So NO BEIGE!!!!

Hello to all. I want to tell you that most people think of Gotham Steel as the familiar copper-colored non-stick pans, but they actually make several lines of cookware as well as baking pans. They also make knives and small appliances (such as deep fryers and indoor grills). When asking gotham steel customer service questions, we only look at the dishes. Most Gotham Steel lines feature the familiar copper-colored non-stick ceramic interior for which the brand is best known.

Anonymous