How Do You Remove A Broken Spark Plug In The Socket Of The Engine?

3

I don't know, I remember that I tried to figure it out, I sat in the garage for a very long time, but nothing happened. I was so tired that I even forgot to close the garage, went home to sleep and the garage was open. In the morning, my tools were taken out of there. It was lucky that the car was not stolen. After that, I installed https://ajax.systems/ motion sensors in the garage because I was very afraid for my car. Now I'm thinking about installing more cameras there, but I don't know if it's worth such a lot of money...

I was changing the spark plug on my 1998 honda civic Dx. One of the spark plug was real tight. I sprayed some wd40 and turning it slowly. I got it lose but it won't come out.
I would try a torque socket and hit this into the  sparkplug hole using a hammer use a extension bar a rachet and undo it it may be best to get the engine hot and soak the spark plug with wd40
Eliza Monique Rivera
Wouldn't the wd40 cause a fire?...I'll tell my brother though, it might work...
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
Use a penetrant like PB Blaster, not WD-40.

If you broke it in place then you MUST MAKE SURE that there are no chunks of the old spark plug in the hole when you remove the plug. I recommend using compressed air. If there are porcelain chunks in there and you remove it then they will fall into your cylinder and tear stuff up.

Anonymous