We will soon be shifting to our new house which we bought years ago. The paint color of the house now looks faded. We are new to the area and looking for a very professional house painting company. Can you please recommend a company?

4 Answers

Toni Pauze Profile
Toni Pauze answered

Since we don't know where you live that's kinda hard to do.

mary adam Profile
mary adam answered

An accident claim and a house move hmmmm. Thomas Charles Spam paint limited? You appear to enjoy spam so why not paint your walls with it?

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered

I can recommend you this company if you are located in London - Goodman Handyman. I used their services last year when I needed to paint my flat and they did amazing job.

Answer Question