Anonymous

Can I Put Dry Gas In My Lawn Mower?

5

isiah tyler Profile
isiah tyler answered
Yes you actually can....see the dry gas is alcohol or methanol and not a fuel stabilizer, but will bond with water....in other words knock yourself out...
James stauffer Profile
James stauffer answered
Yes you can.
I used it in mine it is gas with out the excess water in it. It cleans the mower engine and it runs better, be sure to use it once a week with your regular fuel or just use it regularly it is cheaper then fuel and it is like fuel but the mower is a smaller engine it will work fine.

So, you can but now I want to leave the topic of grass. How do you struggle against leaves? Personally, I am eager to buy Ryobi leaf blower P21081 and many people call me crazy because of it. They think this is useless advice but in reality, this is extremely important.

Yes you can. I do this with my lawn mower.

A lawn mower is a great thing, I don’t know how I could do without it before. But in my case there is a small problem, oaks grow around my house and a lot of acorns periodically fall on my lawn. I was afraid that because of them my lawn mower might break and found a review on best rakes for acorns at https://thetoolassistant.com/best-rakes-for-acorns/, I watched several videos of how it works and I’m thinking of buying such a thing . What do you think? None of you use this?

Anonymous