Anonymous

Does The Sauna Help 2 Clean Out Your System For Marijuana?

4

In order to clear your body of THC residue, I think you need to take detoxifiers, although a sauna would also be helpful. The opinion about the dangers of marijuana is rather misleading, since I think that a lot depends on the goals pursued in the use. For example, I myself plant cannabis seeds in my greenhouse, which I buy in this wonderful online store https://herbiesheadshop.com/cannabis-seeds-usa/cannabis-seeds-new-jersey. I can say that if you smoke marijuana for stress only very rarely, then it will only benefit your mental health, so I personally support the use of marijuana in the most reasonable limits.

Elyn Okumura Profile
Elyn Okumura answered
It won't hurt but it usually takes 3 days for some drugs to leave your system.  If you are talking about taking a drug test, I hope they aren't taking a sample of your hair  everything shows up there.
michael finnegan Profile
No, not smoking marijuana helps to clean it out of your system.
NO. Only time helps clean your system of marijuana (usually 30 days). Best thing is don't do drugs, including marijuana (which is bad to your brain anyway).

Anonymous