I Have A Black And Decker Storage Shed(purchased At Lowes Where Can I Find Parts Such As Door Hinge (Stud For Top Of Door)?


3 Answers

Mel Brandle Profile
Mel Brandle answered

Almost all hardware shops can get you some form of replacement parts, unless you are specifically looking for B&D parts. Even so, your neighbourhood hardware place might be able to bring in some for you if you don't want to go back to B&D. Have a look and see if your shed is under warranty or not and determine if the parts that need replacing are due to a defect. You might even get them to replace the whole thing for you if so.

Karl Sagan Profile
Karl Sagan answered

Hello guys! To be honest, I am really far from this theme. However, I bought it because my ex-boyfriend has the same problem. I gave him Black And Decker hedge trimmer HT22 as a present and he was extremely glad to see it. So, you should also have a look at it and understand the system .

Amanda Weller Profile
Amanda Weller answered
Go back to Lowes and ask the workers there because they probably have all of the parts that you need.

Answer Question