If You Were To Paint Your House, What Color Would It Be?

17

The outside of my house is cedar and stained wood...think I won't paint it anytime soon, but interestingly, today I went by a friend's house.  She has just recently moved there and she told me hers was the pink house.  Yeah, I told my husband there can't be too many of those...should be easy to find.  It was really beautiful!  A very pale pink.  I never would have thought of pink in a million years.
Cindy Thompson Profile
Cindy Thompson answered
Yellow, because it is bright and cheery. Not to bright or dark just light yellow, but yellow enough to know it's not off white. Peace
Jacquelyn Mathis Profile
The husband and I decided on a blue, with a natural dark wood trim. I can imagine it already.
No name Profile
No name answered
It depends on furniture colors but any way I like soft bright colors because they make place wider
 colors like soft pink,white,offwhite and light blue(sky color)
Lisa Marie Halsey Muniz Profile
I would like a red brick house with a green roof.  The walls inside I would depend on the furniture and whose rooms they were.  I would have to think more about that.  My walls at my house are the color they are because it is the color that was painted on them when we bought the house last year.  And no it is not a red brick house with a green roof, I wish.  I would love to re-do our house and have to think about those things.  But I would need to win the lottery first, which will also not happen.  Great question.
moodie madd Profile
moodie madd answered
I like yellow, red, green, blue, and much more. I usually like brighter shades just not to bright especially for red!
patrick mc mullan Profile
White walls green roof and gold paint around the windows and doors. Its the colour of the Irish republican flag the tricolour. I would do it just to wind up the loyalists who have stuck the British flag ,the union jack up our noses at every opportunity for years. :)
NASSY NASCARNUT Profile
NASSY NASCARNUT answered
As it is yellow as thmpsn described w/ hunter green trim except my french doors are white{next time it will be periwinkle blue with perhaps a celery or lite pink trim}▬inside: My living room & kitchen are barnyard red, the den is olive, my master bedroom is texas sage...the other bedroom is lavender...you know us Floridians get real creative when it comes to paint...lol♥
ly fen chen Profile
ly fen chen answered

I like white, blue, brown,or beige, so if I paint my apartment, I will use these colors, as white and blue look pure, then brown looks dark which is not easy dirty.

William Hook Profile
William Hook answered

Choosing the color for your house paint sometimes becomes a very tough and difficult decision to take. You cannot make out which color will suit your house. Taking the opinion and suggestions from experienced people will help you reach your decision. 
A few months ago even I was sailing in the same boat. I renovated my house and wanted to change the color of my exterior house walls. Then I searched for the experienced people around and I got a very nice response from one of my friends.
There is a company named Green Apple Construction working for the last 20 years and have the experience of best renovations and remodeling services to their customers.
After hearing this, I called the team of the company and told them about my situation and required paint for my house. The very next day they booked and visited my house.
In a span time of a week, I was so happy with the services and my house looked like a dream house one can have.
Along with the paint services, being a Home Remodeling Contractors, they provide services such as Exterior House Makeover, Kitchen Remodeling, Bathroom Renovations, Interior House Remodeling and more.
So do not delay and get the best house remodeling or renovation services with Green Apple Construction.

Anonymous