How Can I Replace My Fiberglass Over Plywood Deck?


1 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
As acknowledged above pressure treated wood is not fine for glassing above. You should have marine grade plywood and then glass on top of that. You must get fiberglass mat and resin with hardener from a sea supply shop. When you are done with fitting the plywood and addition of the fiberglass, drench the wood with resin and then put the glass. Then wet through the glass and let it go dry. You can turn over the resin or brush it on, don’t forget to get the ends of the plywood. When it is completely dry then get started with the other side, then paint it with a marine grade paint.

Answer Question