What Are Transitional Pieces For Harmonics Chestnut Laminate Flooring?


1 Answers

Ricky Stratton Profile
Ricky Stratton answered
If you want your transitional pieces to match exactly, you'd be best off purchasing them from Harmonics. You have to go directly to Harmonics, Costco doesn't sell the trim and transitions. You can reach Harmonics at 888-459-9220. They are very helpful, and pleasant. I've done a lot of Harmonics Laminate floors, and I always buy the trim from Harmonics.

Answer Question