I Slept On A Molded Mattress What Danger To My Heath Should I Be Aware Of?


3 Answers

Anonymous Profile
Anonymous answered
You should put mattress under the sunlight for 2-3 days. This will eliminate the moisture. The mold grow through spores and these spores are present every where in the environment. These spores can grow to molds when ever they get moist environment. To get rid of molds permanently, You should stop leakage of water at your home and make proper arrangements for the ventilation. New paint on all walls of the house will also help to disinfect from molds.
Molds can cause allergic reactions like sneezing, watery eyes, runny nose and cough. These molds can also cause serious lungs infections if inhaled in high quantities. So, you should take care of yourself and your kids.

james steving Profile
james steving answered
Get rid of the mattress......why keep it...black mold is hard to get rid of and big time dangerous....why keep the mattress....say 'adios to it!!
private private Profile
private private answered
The moldness is due to the fact that mattress may be exposed to constant wetness or moisture. This may be as a result of water or other liquids coming in contact with your mattress or may be due to the moisture found within the air or environment. What you need to do is to sun your mattress at least twice a week.

Answer Question