Why Does My Natural Gas Furnace Leak Out Of The Overflow Pipe?

3

samual answers Profile
samual answers answered
If you have a condensing furnace, all the condensates run back to the furnace to a condensate pump which pumps the water outside. If you have a boiler that is blowing out the relief valve, could be bad feeder valve, aquastat, expansion tank.
mr.woilly Profile
mr.woilly answered
You have To install PVC as drain pipes.... Because the water that comes out of the Natural gas Furnace is Acid....  So if you have PEX with metal jonction, the water will destroy the metal jonction and it will leak..

Mr.woilly

Hi! I've always dreamed of buying an old house that I could turn into the coziest place for myself. And recently it happened! I bought an old house on the outskirts of the city, quiet and cozy. My main problem was a gas leak. I turned to Palmdale Gas leak for help and was thrilled because my problems were solved by professionals in an instant.

Anonymous