What Can I Use To Clean My White Gold Jewelry?

4

Use old, soft toothbrush and dip it in a mixture of pure baking soda and warm water. Brush the ring gently. Clean it with warm water and use soft towel to dry it. This is how I clean my jewelry and it sure helps.

Enjoy blurting :)
White gold should be cleaned with a product specifically designed for gold jewellery. If you use the wrong material, you can damage the gold. You can use a soft toothbrush and rinse it with soapy water. For products designed for this purpose, you can check out the following link for details.
www.wightmangoldsmiths.co.uk
Amy Ward Profile
Amy Ward answered
One of the techniques used to clean white gold jewelry is using a solution of equal parts of ammonia and water. Soak the jewelry for approximately 15 minutes in the mixture and rinse it with warm water.

This technique is not suitable for opals, pearls and some other gemstones.

I've been shopping only online for almost a year. It saves time and money significantly. Since yesterday I also buy jewelry online. I was afraid to do it earlier because I thought that it could be damaged or with bad quality. But my friend convinced me and even suggested her favorite online store with real diamond chains. I decided to order there a jewelry set because it looked stunning. Yesterday I received it, and now it's my favorite set. What is more, the price was reasonable.

Anonymous