Determine the minimum gauge pressure needed in the water pipe leading into a building if water is to come out of a faucet on the twelfth floor, 44m above that pipe?


1 Answers

jason swisher Profile
jason swisher answered
I am pretty sure that with city water,the pressure coming in from the water company is usually around 100lbs.then you might have a prv,(pressure reducing valve)where you can adjust your pressure yourself

Answer Question