Anonymous

What Furniture Matches Dark Brown Carpet?

5

carol washington Profile
The furniture sits on top of the dark carpeting and needs to stand out and not blend in. Chrome, antique bronze and gold-tone finishes are good choices. If you must have wood, burled oak is a good selection, the wood has a pattern running through that would stand out nicely against the dark carpet. Fabrics used in the room could have a little or a lot of the dark brown color in them to tie in your carpeting.
carol washington Profile
The furniture sits on top of the dark carpeting and needs to stand out and not blend in. Chrome, antique bronze and goldtone finishes are good choices. If you must have wood, burled oak is a good selection, the wood has a pattern running through that would stand out nicely against the dark carpet.

Hi! It's important for me to know what kind of furniture you're going to buy first. Bed, sofa or nightstands? What do you want to buy? As far as I'm concerned, white or the same brown color furniture goes best with the brown carpet. I have almost all my furniture in my house is light brown and it blends perfectly. I got it all from naches https://www.nachesfurniture.com/ . They provided me with quality furniture at low prices that other suppliers don't have. I am very grateful to them! I hope I helped you.

Cream. Do not go for bright colours or dark or the room will look oppressive. With neutral walls you can always add bright curtains, lampshades. Stick to neutrals for walls and flooring.
jared Profile
jared answered
With dark brown carpet, there is very little that will not match it.  Easiest color scheme for this color is to go with earth tones.  This includes:  Greens, reds, oranges, yellows.

Anonymous