Anonymous

What Kind Of Drywall Is Best In A Bathroom?

2

Aisha Profile
Aisha answered
Drywall is also known as a plasterboard or a Gypsum board.It is used for finishing purposes during the construction of interior walls and ceilings. There are many different types of drywall, suitable for use in various areas. The best drywall type to use in a bathroom is a greenboard. It is a drywall that provides moisture resistance as it contains an oil based additive. You can also use a Durock or a concrete backerboard which is more water resistant than a greenboard.

My wife likes to make redecoration of each room every two years and now the time has come for our bathroom. I don't want to be rude, but I am pissed off that we spend a lot of money from our family budget just to make unnecessary redecorations. I want to make her read here http://worldbathroom.com/ that the average term of doing redecoration in a bathroom is 7 - 10 years, twice as long as we do! Hope that this year I will prove her my rightness.

Anonymous