How Can I Get Ink Pen Stain Out Of My Leather Sofa?

7

Cologne is by far the best way to get ink stains off your couch, but ONLY if you follow these instructions!
NEVER spray your leather couch directly with cologne, and NEVER let is sit! Yes it will remove ink stains, but it will also fade the color.
Instead, spray your index finger with cologne and rub it on the ink stains. Repeat as necessary.
Works like a charm
Ink on my white leather car seats, how do I get it out?
Anonymous
Anonymous commented
Defenately hair spray.my daughter was play with a blue pen and it was all over my couch.cream leather couch.i got a hairspray and its gone compleatly.do not leave it on too long just a few seconds and wipe it.
I used the hairspray idea and holy crap it worked

Yes, you are right. Leather items are really expensive, but they are worth it. Because this item will serve you for many years. Caring for it is also very important. You will need all the information and tools to care for. The site https://leather-toolkits.com/blog/how-to-stamp-leather/. So you can not be afraid of such a purchase, leather is very cool.

Try hairspray.  it helps remove ink stains from clothing, it'll probably work on your couch.
Laura Wilde Profile
Laura Wilde answered
In the automotive section at Walmart they sell Leather cleaner / conditioner wipes in a canister....kinda like baby wipes.  It worth a shot.
I want to know how can I get ink off of my couch?

Anonymous